Join us and discover the most important highlights of Vojvodina - famous castles
Visiting Castle Echka
Visiting Castle Fantast
Free time for lunch
Visiting Castle Kulpin and Museum of agriculture
Departure from Belgrade at 8h (exact time and place of departure will be known 2 days before the trip). Driving to Kulpina and a visit to Dunđerski Castle, bought by landowner Lazar Dunđerski from the family Stratimirović. This is one of the most famous among the 80 castles, country houses and fortresses in Vojvodina, where the series "All That Plain" was recorded, and which has been the Agricultural Museum since 1993. A unique institution of this type in the region, is surrounded by a park of four hectares, which is also a monument of nature. The road continues to Bečej and next is a visit to the castle of Fantast, the estate of Bogdan Dunđerski, who was, without a doubt, the most interesting member of the mentioned family and the owner of the famous castle. We continue to New Bečej and to the Sokolac Castle. The castle was built by Lazar Dunđerski in the last decades of the 19th century. The castle was given as dowry of Emilija Ivanović, daughter of Lazar Dunđerski, as well as the entire estate called "The Great Salaš", where Lenka Dundjerski spent the last days of her life. The castle is not at its best, it is not open to daily visits, but will open its door for our visit and we will have the opportunity to look at the portrait of Lenka Dunđerski in natural size.
Drive over Zrenjanin to the oldest church in Vojvodina built in 1713. Drive to Castle Ečka. At the beginning of the 19th century, the castle was built in the so-called English style by Luka's son Agoston Lazar. In 1870 the estate and the castle were bought by Count Feliks Ornon. The castle is now a 4* hotel.
In late afternoon, leave for Belgrade. Arrival in the evening.
Dates of departure:
21.04.2018 ; 20.05.2018 ; 16.06.2018
Location of departure: Belgrade
Promotional - SPECIAL price: 11€ (The promotional price is valid up to 10 days prior to departure.)
Terms of payment
40% advanced payment while booking, the rest of the amount 5 days before the trip.
transportation with a tourist class bus or a van, depending on the number of passengers
a licensed tourist guide
entry ticket for all castles - 500,00 RSD (can be paid on the bus)
organized lunch - 800,00 RSD
individual passenger expenses
The minimal number of passengers needed is 20. In case of changes on the monetary market or a smaller number of passengers the organizer reserves the right to change the price, change the program or cancel the trip at latest 3 days before the departure. In case a passenger cancels the cancellation rates of YUTA are applied.
Notes for transport
This excursions is organized with vehicles with minimun 20 passengers
Transportation by minibus or bus with 20,30,50 or 80 seats according to the program
Travel Organizer Bike & Travel doo -TRAVEL KLUB license OTP 117/2016 from 27.12.2016.
The trip will be realized in the case of at least 20 applicants.
In case of insufficient number of registered passengers, the deadline for notifying the organizer of the arrangement is no later than 3 days before the date of departure.
The general conditions of TRAVEL KLUB travel agency are an integral part of this program. In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Tourism, the Organizer has a guarantee of a trip of 300,000 Euros for passengers insured in the event of insolvency and the responsibility of the tourist travel organizer pursuant to the number 70005272 of 06.12.2017 concluded with the company "Dunav Osiguranje" a.d.o. which can be activated by calling the phone number 0800 386 286 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The travel organizer reserves the right to change the travel program (the order of the individual content in the program depending on the objective circumstances)
- All passengers after the acceptance of the program are obliged to get acquainted with the agreed travel program, the conditions of payment, the conditions of travel health insurance and general travel conditions of the travel agency
- All passengers on board must be familiar with the prescribed rules of conduct of the country they travel to
- The schedule of seating on the bus is determined by the agency depending on the order of the application or in relation to the specific requirements of the passengers
- In case of a change in the monetary market, as well as changes in the prices of the carrier and insurance companies, the agency reserves the right to adjust the price of the arrangement
- Travelers who are not citizens of Serbia are obliged to get acquainted with the visa regime of the country they travel to
Bike & Travel doo TRAVEL KLUB , Strahinjića bana 2, Belgrade
PIB: 109673254, ACCOUNT: 205-236655-66 Komercijalna banka
OTP license 117/2016